Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tribute to Richard Avedon and Veruschka

As you Know we have been recreating images from the past a tribute to them so that there impact on the industry is not forgotten . Phillip Ritchie and I recreated these images and it was not as easy as it looks, these people were so talented. We have it so much eaiser with the technologies of today.
I am recreating some images which have a place in my photography journey,

  Elise Immiti( Photography assistant, makeup , Hair, and stylist) 
Phillip Richie(photographer)
Morgan B (model)


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elise, I am Jezz Dallas and we haven´t met ever personally but we are following each other on Socialbliss, which is how I found out about you and you being a make-up artist! Now, I have a blog as well, focusing on make-up art and beauty. I also like to feature MUA and their work within my category "Artist Close Up". I looked at your site and I really like your work, maybe you would be interested in getting featured on my site as well?
    Have a look and let me know if that would be something for you! You can always send me an email to jezzdallas@gmail.com if you have any questions and of course for more information!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete