Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 new start

Being it is the new year and a new start I decided to start my blog again. For those who don't know I am a makeup artist and hair stylist in orange county. Recently I have also gotten into fashion design and photography.

I really want to make 2013 count so I am putting out there my goal of becoming a photographer and high end makeup artist and hair stylist.

I called my friend Chelsea and asked if she would like to be the first model I shot to start of 2013 on a good foot. I hand make her dress as well as the necklace and head piece for the shoot. I did the hair and makeup and photographed her myself. All in all, I am very proud of myself I think my first photo shoot went well .

Both the dress the necklace and head piece are available to rent or borrow for a shoot. I also have a number of dresses that I have made for previous shoots.

Hopefully I will only continue to get better in photography : )

Special thanks to the wonderful model Chelsea k. she is absolutely stunning and fantastic, I recommend her to anyone who wants to work with her, she is wonderful and sweet/

Chelsea K. (model)
Elise Immiti (hair and makeup, wardrobe, styling, photography )





1 comment: