Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christy Knowings

Had an amazing shoot the other day with the fabulous Christy Knowings. What a truly fun day I had, her energy and humor carried the shoot, such a positive energy. Id work with her all the time if I could : )
For the Shoot, the talented Ed Burns, did the video, and we got to record Christys singing, and what a wonderful voice she has. the entire day I got to listen to beautiful music all day. For those of you who know her and don't know what her voice sounds like, its amazing and ill be positing  the link soon.
Although I have met Christy Knowings a few times before, I had never worked with her, and I am excited I got the chance, I have always loved Christys Actings... When I grew up there were no kids cooler then the cast of nickelodeons "all that" and I grew up on a lot of the shows Christy stared in such as 'figure it out." Now the younger generation might not know about these shows but when I grew up it was the show to what and they were the cool kids. and it turns out I was right, Christy was fantastic to work with and so talented, I'm excited to work with her again soon .
 
Pictures and video to come soon : )
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment